Fabricio and me: the first time! 1999

 Fabricio gagged very tight 1999 Fabricio without the tight black lycra - 1999
We arrived at the place and we started to talk about how we could do the scenes ... What ways to tie, what gag to use, etc ... I suggested that we start with Fabiricio in a pool chair and not use ropes so as not to hurt from the beginning . I used medical tape and for the gag the same tape LOL ... Impossible to continue converting, since I took a piece of black lycra and I pressed on the mouth of Fabricio, interrupting the blood circulation and he trying to alert me about the pressure in the cheeks and I thinking he was acting for me ahahahahahahaha ... At last I saw the red face and removed the black lycra and we were able to continue the work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

๐ŸŽฌ Peter & Cloth Gags

Lucas Palhares & Maikon Milani: From magazine covers to Bdman site!